For nearly 70 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planet. Every day, our 13,000 employees across 120+ countries rally our SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sport and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons such as Rihanna. But wherever you are, whether it’s on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Execute sales and marketing strategies by developing specific regional and account plans and goals while developing a sustainable and profitable business.
Provide the highest level of service and technical expertise each season from sell-in to sell-through.
- Achieve sales goals by quarter and by category as defined by National Sales Manager, West Regional.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with all levels of account management and internal departments that work with regional and key accounts.
- Deliver all forecasts to appropriate parties before or on deadline.
- Deliver all orders by booking deadline.
- Manage regional and key accounts through business planning, inventory control and analysis.
- Define account strategic needs, in brief form, for submission to the merchandising team for creation of key account seasonal programs.
- Work as a liaison between Puma operations and account operations.
- Work cross functionally to contribute and collaborate on the Account Marketing Plan.
- Deliver all required reports, example: weekly sell-thru analysis, on time.
2-4 Years’ experience in Footwear and Apparel account sales, retail or relevant experience.
- Exceptional follow through and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of the US mall-retail environment.
- Ability to effectively manage your time and work against business deadlines.
- High level of energy, initiative and professionalism.
- Strong understanding of retail sales practices.
- Strong analytical, overall business orientation.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and make recommendations on potential solutions.
- Open communication/good listening skills.
- Technical product knowledge.
- Ability to convincingly present category knowledge using PowerPoint and spreadsheet software tools.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.