Lead the ECCO USA Wholesale Customer Service team to provide the best possible experience for our internal and external customers.
As our Wholesale Customer Service Manager, your responsibilities will include…
- Provide leadership to the Wholesale Customer Service team, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures while providing best in class customer service.
- Responsible for the external order book ensuring deadlines for deliveries are met and leading timely communication to all stakeholders.
- Implement and manage product flow information to keep Customer Service team informed of product issues and delays.
- Work with Customer Service Operations Manager to develop allocation strategies to maximize fulfillment of customer orders within their ship window.
- Inventory Task Force Participant – responsible for providing critical wholesale order book issues and recommendations.
- Direct daily activities of Wholesale Customer Service team and monitor the order book for proper release to DC’s and follow-up on back order log.
- Deliver Wholesale Customer Service KPI reporting to the ECCO USA team.
- Define, implement and monitor Customer Service adherence to customer communication standards.
- Help lead systems testing and training efforts in Customer Service (SAP, CRM, WMS, PartnerSite, etc.) along with documenting processes and best practices.
- Support Director of Wholesale Customer Experience and provide backup as needed.
- Effectively manage and develop subordinate staff, providing for coaching and professional development opportunities as appropriate.
If you have…
- High school diploma, or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field – or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in a customer service role.
- 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory or leadership role.
- SAP super user experience/skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally (both verbally and written).
- Ability to handle customer complaints and difficult situations.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team, as well as collaborate with other departments.
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust priorities as needed.
- Superior organization and follow-up skills.
- Proficient use of MS Word, Excel (advanced level) and other relevant business systems.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a proficient level.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, both domestic and internationally.
…we want to hear from you!