CAREER OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT
Rocky Brands, Inc. [NASDAQ: RCKY] designs, develops, manufactures and markets premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Duty and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel and accessories. The Rocky Brands family of brands includes owned brands ROCKY, GEORGIA BOOT, DURANGO, LEHIGH, CREATIVE RECREATION and the licensed brand MICHELIN Footwear.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Nelsonville, OH
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Ability to focus on finding new business through digital strategies.
- Coordinate all online marketing efforts in conjunction with sales and marketing teams.
- Ensure the execution of the digital marketing plan is coordinated, aligned and consistent with business objectives.
- Work with the marketing team to develop, curate and distribute digital marketing materials/content for email, web, social media and other digital opportunities.
- Develop a social media strategy, content calendar and implement social media tactics.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are integrated into social media channels with the goal of engaging customers with a focus on direct sales.
- Work closely with and manage digital agency partners.
- Identify new digital media best practices and marketing opportunities relating to the advancement of online marketing efforts.
- Assist in the coordination of in-house and third-party vendors in the development requirements for website, content management, email marketing, social media and other technical projects.
- Provide support for websites, social media, online marketing, email campaigns and other projects.
A well-qualified candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or three (3) to five (5) Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Digital, Business or other communications discipline.
- 2-3 years prior experience in digital marketing and/or the energy marketplace preferred.
- Knowledge of on-page SEO techniques, web analytics, UI design and Ecommerce best practices.
- Software skills: Google Analytics, Mac and/or PC Skills (work environment PC), Understanding of New/Social Media and internet technologies.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Complete an application at http://www.rockybrands.com/careers
An EEO / AA Employer – M/F/vets/disability
Rocky Brands, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and is committed to making employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with Federal, State and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment. This company desires to keep a work environment free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical and mental disability, marital status, age and any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities seeking reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Human Resources Department at 740-753-9100 extension 2607. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.