At Living Kitzbühel, we combine traditional craftsmanship with innovative design. With a love for detail, great passion and imagination, our design department is working on the new collections, and we are excited to share our fascination for the Kitzbühel way of life with you.
The experience of over one hundred years of craftsmanship and the expertise of the Moessmer AG textile factory in the manufacturing of high-quality materials, coupled with the ideas of young designers, combine to make Living Kitzbühel what we are today.
- Sell and promote the sale of Living Kitzbühel in the territory to existing account base and new businesses.
- Travel the territory making periodic sales and service appointments with new and existing accounts.
- Exhibit and explain product knowledge in a retail buying setting.
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge of different components and different applications for footwear.
- Achieve retail presence by attaining targeted percentage of shelf space and targeted percentage of sales volume.
- Be familiar with retailer inventory levels and drive business adjustments as required.
- Ensure POP and merchandising pieces are placed and properly exhibited.
- Analyze the market trends and communicate patterns to corporate office.
- Conduct clinics to ensure retail associates are familiar with Minnetonka Moccasin product and have the ability to successfully represent the brand so that they can adequately sell to consumers.
- Represent Minnetonka Moccasin during appropriate national and regional trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or related experience.
- Minimum 3 years wholesale and/or retail experience, footwear preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and complete follow through.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and time management.
- Solid computer skills with all Microsoft applications including Excel and Outlook.
Qualified and interested candidates please provide
cover letter and resume for consideration.to: