December 10, 2018
Ateliers is a contemporary women’s footwear brand designed in Montreal and handcrafted in some of the best workshops in Italy, Spain and Portugal. We are a quality brand for women who value a sense of fashion as much as they value lasting comfort. Our shoes can currently be found in close to 200 retail shops in Canada.
We are looking driven, passionate independent sales reps, or sales agencies to lead our brand expansion into the US. Salary is commission based. Candidates should have 5+ years experience as an independent, multi-line sales rep in the territory with a proven track record. Contact us for more information.ateliers2019-01-24Montreal Quebec H4N-2S7 1625 Chabanel West suite 450
November 1, 2018
The VP of wholesale will provide strategic and operational leadership towards growing the Johnston & Murphy brand in wholesale distribution channels. As a member of the J&M executive leadership team, the VP of Wholesale will lead the wholesale team consisting of sales operations, merchandising, and inventory management and will work closely with other J&M functional areas to include product development, sourcing, marketing, retail merchandising and finance to ensure a collaborative, cohesive and profitable approach to marketing the J&M brand.
- Set wholesale strategy, operation plans, and financial targets and establish operational structure to maximize sales and profitability and deliver accelerated growth for the J&M wholesale channel
- Establish/maintain a strong network within the footwear and apparel industry to identify potential key accounts and marketing opportunities
- Take a leadership role in targeting and communicating the brand’s positioning and consumer advantages to strategic key accounts to ensure successful placement of the product line
- Develop and monitor performance related to budgets, quotas, forecasts and operating expenses.
- Communicate status, progress and deficiencies on a regular basis, and make adjustments to plans as appropriate
- Utilize market research and competitor analyses to develop sales force strategies for growth in collaboration with the VP of National Accounts
- Provide input and feedback to the product development and marketing teams regarding product needs, competitive product and pricing strategies, and marketing tactics
- Work with VP of National Accounts and marketing team to implement all corporate Sales and Marketing policies, and to develop trade show participation and strategies
- Serve as an Ambassador for the Johnston & Murphy Brand
- Proven track record of successful sales/product management/business development as well as leading and directing a high performance sales team in the better or premium footwear industry
- Strong relationships with footwear industry leaders in mid-level and higher-end markets
- Outstanding business acumen and knowledge of the better end footwear market
- Excellent negotiator
- Ability to think strategically but also execute tactically
- Strong work ethic, resilient
- High integrity and ability to work effectively within a framework of financial and operational controls
- Committed team player with a collaborative management style
- Outstanding leadership capabilities with a strong results orientation
- Market/customer oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Travel required 50-75% per year
Johnston & Murphy2018-12-16Nashville TN 37217 1415 Murfreesboro Pike
- 4 year college degree; advanced degree desirable
- Minimum of 10 years direct sales experience with emphasis on partnering with key independent and major retail accounts
October 31, 2018
Eastbay, a Footlocker Inc. company and a leader in Performance gear & Athleisure wear is going through a Revolution. We serve the dedicated, the driven, the focused, the elite. Those who lift through the burn, those who hit the wall and keep running, those who keep training, working, and striving. Those who won’t let their team down. We’re looking for game changers. For sports addicts and competition lovers. This is your chance to work with people who share your passion for winning.
We are looking for a dynamic, analytical, strategic leader with strong experience in digital marketing to be our Director of Category & Digital Marketing. This position is based in Wausau, WI which is the E-Commerce Headquarters for the Foot Locker Corporation.The core responsibility of the Director is to provide leadership and drive tangible results for Eastbay’s multi-category business with specific focus on demand generation & conversion on all Digital marketing channels profitably. They will determine assortment, customer segments and digital channels to ensure targeted marketing and ensure the long-term strategies for the brand categories are developed and executed to meet company goals. As well as provide direct supervision of the Category Marketing Managers and oversight of the Category Strategists, coordinators and support staff. The Director will also have the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally with our brand design, performance marketing, partnerships & activation, sales, business insights, and finance teams.
Creates and drives brand and product demand by leading the planning and execution of innovative multi-channel marketing plans (brand, partner, and product). Develops the continuous improvement of the multi-channel marketing planning process. Encourages new ideas and delivers new avenues for growth
- Leads & Directs a team of Category Marketing Managers who sustain collaborative working relationships with brand account managers, category teams, buyers, and multi-channel representatives to optimize cross channel marketing as well as merchandising initiatives.
- Lead all digital marketing initiatives including SEO, SEM, email marketing, digital partnerships, retargeting and marketing automation.
- Participates in vendor pre-lines and final lines to understand the assortment and help ensure key marketing stories are communicated effectively to consumers. Works closely with buyers and vendor account managers to provide strategic merchandising stories that align with key buys, seasonal sports, and consumer trends.
- Reviews market research and available internal reports to anticipate trends and competitive actions, and translate evolving needs of athletes into new marketing initiatives
- Responsible for top and bottom line growth of our Acquisition and Retention programs to achieve sales, ROI and total contribution goals.
- Develop and manage all CRM touch points including direct marketing, email marketing, retention strategies, and new customer acquisition initiatives.
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on Channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements.
- Develop and execute the ecommerce strategy, including mobile app experience, defining the digital customer experience and align with brand tone and voice.
- Support development of content creation across digital channels.
- Manage multiple budgets and supervise digital media integration into broader brand traffic/sales awareness /initiatives.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in digital marketing, mobile marketing, technology, fashion and ecommerce.
- Define metrics and analyze campaign success, track and forecast user growth and engagement
- Be the digital gate keeper of the brand experience and manage team diverse media professionals (copy writers, merchandisers, etc.).
- Direct, inspire and develop marketing teams to cultivate creative and marketing abilities, innovation and cohesiveness within the team.
Foot Locker, Inc.2018-12-15Wausau WA 54401 211 S 1st Ave
- Bachelor’s degree required. (Education focused on quantitative, business, economics or related fields preferred)
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive digital management, marketing or related experience in a retail, digitally led direct to consumer or athletics environment.
- Ability to analyze metrics and problem solve leveraging data including building complex Excel, Access/SQL models that help in optimization of ROAS; highly preferred.
- Strong leadership skills and business acumen, analytical mindset, strategic thinker; ability to manage a dynamic staff of category managers.
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Technology Savviness
- A successful track record of building data-driven strategic plans
- Ability to be organized, detailed and flexible while working in a creative, fast paced environment.
October 31, 2018
This position serves as a key team leader and an active participant in making strategic decisions affecting long-term growth and profitability of the women’s footwear business segment. Additionally, the Design Director will oversee the design and development processes of women’s footwear and leather goods categories in accordance with current business needs and future strategic direction.
- Collaborate with the VP of Design and Development to formulate women’s strategic and creative direction.
- Plan and deliver seasonal product launches while meeting specified quality, performance, cost, and margin criteria within budget and timeline parameters.
- Drive a performance oriented culture and fuel a team passion for creating innovative, high quality footwear and accessories.
- Motivate, mentor, and supervise design and development team to create compelling and trend appropriate product introductions on a seasonal basis.
- Head and direct creative team providing key ideas, methodology, and brand positioning.
- Establish artistic strategy, budgets, and schedules for key projects.
- Manage all design stages to ensure timely delivery of projects and departmental handoffs.
- Lead women’s product development processes from initial design concept to fully commercialized product execution.
- Create and maintain the product design/development lifecycle calendar, adhering to key deliverable dates for cross-functional departments.
- Formulate key partnerships with wholesale and retail merchant teams to ensure unity and alignment of seasonal collections.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with marketing team to drive brand messaging and aesthetic positioning.
- Coordinate with sourcing/supply chain to evaluate manufacturing partners and build strategic global alliances.
Johnston & Murphy2018-12-15Nashville TN 37217 1415 Murfreesboro Pike
- Bachelor’s degree in related design field of study.
- 10+ years relevant experience in women’s fashion footwear design and development.
- Demonstrated experience managing the full product development lifecycle, including product briefing, conceptual crafting, patent assessment, product line development, costing, prototyping, specification development and overseas manufacturing.
- Complete working knowledge of all leather good manufacturing techniques and expertise necessary to oversee and direct all design and development processes.
- Highly creative with a passion for fashion design and keen understanding of style, color, and advanced concepts.
- Proven ability to analyze market positioning and implement current fashion trends into commercial designs.
- Direct a creative product team, combining process management with the nurturing of a creative environment that encourages new ideas and innovation.
- Ability to construct, articulate, and implement strategic and tactical development plans.
- Hands-on approach to defining objectives and producing deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to adapt quickly and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong blend of analytical, decision-making, and creative problem solving skills.
- Keen understanding of the nature and objectives of building and developing strong relationships with domestic clients and international manufacturing partners.
- Domestic and international travel required.
October 18, 2018
Foot Locker, Inc. is a retailer of shoes and apparel, operating through two segments: Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The Company is an athletic footwear and apparel retailer, which include businesses, such as:Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, Runners Point, Sidestep and SIX:02. The Direct-to-Customers segment is multi-branded and sells directly to customers through Internet and mobile sites and catalogs. The Direct-to-Customers segment operates the Websites for eastbay.com, final-score.com, eastbayteamsales.com and sp24.com. Additionally, this segment includes the Websites, both desktop and mobile, aligned with the brand names of its store banners (footlocker.com, ladyfootlocker.com, six02.com kidsfootlocker.com, champssports.com, footaction.com, footlocker.ca, footlocker.eu, runnerspoint.com and sidestep-shoes.com).
**On-line portfolio with links to websites you have designed is a must when applying.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who will create end-to-end designs for the Footlocker Inc. digital experience. You will be responsible for all aspects of the mobile web experience, from creating high-level user flows to detailed wireframes with annotation.
The Senior UX Designer should be a creative problem solver, be able to articulate requirements into elegant designs, and have the ability to manage multiple projects. You should have a track record of building engaging user experiences for responsive web sites, with a clear understanding of what it means to be mobile first.The ideal candidate will have experience across many user-centered design disciplines and is highly knowledgeable about the latest interaction and design standards.
Foot Locker, Inc.2018-12-15Chicago IL 60007
- A/BS Degree in Interaction Design, HCI or similar fields
- 3-5 years minimum experience in UX design for consumer-facing Internet company. E-commerce experience preferred
- Experience solving complex UX challenges, creating user journey, task flows, and annotated wireframes.
- Experience in creating interactive prototypes to support A/B testing or usability testings.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Plays well with others and can collaborate with UX researchers, product managers, engineers, writers and other designers
- Empathetic and inquisitive, with a positive attitude and openness to collaboration
- Communicates effectively across all levels of the organization, from engineering to management
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CS, Axure, or similar tools
- Potential Candidates need to show examples of both responsive web and mobile app design.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in usability testing and customer research experience is a huge plus
- Experience with analytical tools and A|B testing methodologies is a plus