October 31, 2018
Eastbay, a Footlocker Inc. company and a leader in Performance gear & Athleisure wear is going through a Revolution. We serve the dedicated, the driven, the focused, the elite. Those who lift through the burn, those who hit the wall and keep running, those who keep training, working, and striving. Those who won’t let their team down. We’re looking for game changers. For sports addicts and competition lovers. This is your chance to work with people who share your passion for winning.
We are looking for a dynamic, analytical, strategic leader with strong experience in digital marketing to be our Director of Category & Digital Marketing. This position is based in Wausau, WI which is the E-Commerce Headquarters for the Foot Locker Corporation.The core responsibility of the Director is to provide leadership and drive tangible results for Eastbay’s multi-category business with specific focus on demand generation & conversion on all Digital marketing channels profitably. They will determine assortment, customer segments and digital channels to ensure targeted marketing and ensure the long-term strategies for the brand categories are developed and executed to meet company goals. As well as provide direct supervision of the Category Marketing Managers and oversight of the Category Strategists, coordinators and support staff. The Director will also have the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally with our brand design, performance marketing, partnerships & activation, sales, business insights, and finance teams.
Creates and drives brand and product demand by leading the planning and execution of innovative multi-channel marketing plans (brand, partner, and product). Develops the continuous improvement of the multi-channel marketing planning process. Encourages new ideas and delivers new avenues for growth
- Leads & Directs a team of Category Marketing Managers who sustain collaborative working relationships with brand account managers, category teams, buyers, and multi-channel representatives to optimize cross channel marketing as well as merchandising initiatives.
- Lead all digital marketing initiatives including SEO, SEM, email marketing, digital partnerships, retargeting and marketing automation.
- Participates in vendor pre-lines and final lines to understand the assortment and help ensure key marketing stories are communicated effectively to consumers. Works closely with buyers and vendor account managers to provide strategic merchandising stories that align with key buys, seasonal sports, and consumer trends.
- Reviews market research and available internal reports to anticipate trends and competitive actions, and translate evolving needs of athletes into new marketing initiatives
- Responsible for top and bottom line growth of our Acquisition and Retention programs to achieve sales, ROI and total contribution goals.
- Develop and manage all CRM touch points including direct marketing, email marketing, retention strategies, and new customer acquisition initiatives.
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on Channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements.
- Develop and execute the ecommerce strategy, including mobile app experience, defining the digital customer experience and align with brand tone and voice.
- Support development of content creation across digital channels.
- Manage multiple budgets and supervise digital media integration into broader brand traffic/sales awareness /initiatives.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in digital marketing, mobile marketing, technology, fashion and ecommerce.
- Define metrics and analyze campaign success, track and forecast user growth and engagement
- Be the digital gate keeper of the brand experience and manage team diverse media professionals (copy writers, merchandisers, etc.).
- Direct, inspire and develop marketing teams to cultivate creative and marketing abilities, innovation and cohesiveness within the team.
Foot Locker, Inc.2018-12-15Wausau WA 54401 211 S 1st Ave
- Bachelor’s degree required. (Education focused on quantitative, business, economics or related fields preferred)
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive digital management, marketing or related experience in a retail, digitally led direct to consumer or athletics environment.
- Ability to analyze metrics and problem solve leveraging data including building complex Excel, Access/SQL models that help in optimization of ROAS; highly preferred.
- Strong leadership skills and business acumen, analytical mindset, strategic thinker; ability to manage a dynamic staff of category managers.
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Technology Savviness
- A successful track record of building data-driven strategic plans
- Ability to be organized, detailed and flexible while working in a creative, fast paced environment.
October 18, 2018
Foot Locker, Inc. is a retailer of shoes and apparel, operating through two segments: Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The Company is an athletic footwear and apparel retailer, which include businesses, such as:Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, Runners Point, Sidestep and SIX:02. The Direct-to-Customers segment is multi-branded and sells directly to customers through Internet and mobile sites and catalogs. The Direct-to-Customers segment operates the Websites for eastbay.com, final-score.com, eastbayteamsales.com and sp24.com. Additionally, this segment includes the Websites, both desktop and mobile, aligned with the brand names of its store banners (footlocker.com, ladyfootlocker.com, six02.com kidsfootlocker.com, champssports.com, footaction.com, footlocker.ca, footlocker.eu, runnerspoint.com and sidestep-shoes.com).
**On-line portfolio with links to websites you have designed is a must when applying.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who will create end-to-end designs for the Footlocker Inc. digital experience. You will be responsible for all aspects of the mobile web experience, from creating high-level user flows to detailed wireframes with annotation.
The Senior UX Designer should be a creative problem solver, be able to articulate requirements into elegant designs, and have the ability to manage multiple projects. You should have a track record of building engaging user experiences for responsive web sites, with a clear understanding of what it means to be mobile first.The ideal candidate will have experience across many user-centered design disciplines and is highly knowledgeable about the latest interaction and design standards.
Foot Locker, Inc.2018-12-15Chicago IL 60007
- A/BS Degree in Interaction Design, HCI or similar fields
- 3-5 years minimum experience in UX design for consumer-facing Internet company. E-commerce experience preferred
- Experience solving complex UX challenges, creating user journey, task flows, and annotated wireframes.
- Experience in creating interactive prototypes to support A/B testing or usability testings.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Plays well with others and can collaborate with UX researchers, product managers, engineers, writers and other designers
- Empathetic and inquisitive, with a positive attitude and openness to collaboration
- Communicates effectively across all levels of the organization, from engineering to management
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CS, Axure, or similar tools
- Potential Candidates need to show examples of both responsive web and mobile app design.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in usability testing and customer research experience is a huge plus
- Experience with analytical tools and A|B testing methodologies is a plus
October 15, 2018
At Eastbay we use our tremendous buying power to offer sports teams the most models, sizes, colors, inventory and brands of anyone in the business. The Eastbay Team Sales Marketing Supervisor is responsible for coordinating all marketing related to the Eastbay Team Sales brand, products, and services through various channels (catalog, web sites, digital, social media, email, events, and promotions).
Some responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with leaders to assess productivity and return on investments of marketing collateral. Recommend and implement enhancements as appropriate.
- Supervising Team merchandisers and graphic designers.
- Coordinating with direct reports and internal resources to plan, develop, schedule, proof, and implement all Team Sales collateral (catalog, web pages, ads, emails).
- Developing and implement plans for integration of new promotions, programs, and processes to help drive Team Sales growth.
- Providing timely and accurate status updates on projects to appropriate team members and management.
- Directing the content of creative multi-channel materials, including web site content, email strategy and cadence, social media postings, communication to reps, and other opportunities.
- Implementing vendor proposals, partnership opportunities, offers, or other actionable items with external partners as directed.
- Reviewing market research and internal reports to stay current of category sales and goals, external trends, and competitor marketing.
- Conducting Team Marketing introductory training for all new Team Sales associates. Coordinate the maintenance of current training guides, request templates, process documents, and other internal Team Sales resources as appropriate.
To be a successful Team Sales Marketing Coordinator, you must be:
- Confident with marketing abilities
- Very detailed, organized and deadline driven
- Professional and self-managed
- Passionate and knowledgeable of Sports
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing with at least 2 years related experience or training and previous supervisory experience.Eastbay2018-11-3Wausau WI 54401
October 15, 2018
Eastbay is looking for a Marketing Strategist for our Running Category. The best fit will be someone who has a passion for sneaker culture and knows the ins and outs of running gear. This position requires candidates with creative problem solving skills who feel comfortable in a flexible and fast paced team environment.
Other duties include:
- Assisting in the development of multi-channel category marketing plans. Translating plans into campaign-based creative briefs and guiding channel teams on execution.
- Setting campaign KPIs to reach overall category sales goals. Reporting on KPIs throughout each campaign, and provides key learnings and insights.
- Directing content of multi-channel materials.
- Participating in the creation of the story board and shot list for category or athlete photo shoots.
- Directing category and athlete photo shoots.
- Serving as the category / product expert on all shoots. Representing the company with professionalism.
- Coordinating development and delivery of creative assets through collaboration with other departments.
- Working closely with business units to become familiar with products and consumers in order to develop appropriate methods for communicating to the target.
- Reviewing market research and internal reports to keep up to date on category sales and goals.
- Understanding category demographics and staying current with marketing/merchandising trends.
- Developing new multi-channel opportunities in marketing the Eastbay brand and their assigned category. (Ex: grass roots events, ads, vendor opportunities, videos, tests, etc.)
- Proofing marketing materials for category customer authenticity, accuracy, and consistency across channels.
Qualified Candidates will have:
Eastbay2018-11-3Wausau WI 54401
- Knowledge and passion for our product
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- At least 1 year experience / background in retail or eCommerce
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- A strong artistic and conceptual thinking ability
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%