August 22, 2019
At Foot Locker, it is our vision to be the leading global retailer of athletically inspired shoes and apparel. We want to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, create unrivaled lifestyle experiences for our consumers and be at the heart of the sport and sneaker community.
The Director of Customer Lifecycle Marketing will assist the company in maximizing the value of each customer relationship within and across Foot Locker, Inc. brands globally. This position will lead research and strategic planning within Customer Lifecycle Management team by leading analysis of customer data and advanced analytics, to develop and create the adoption of marketing strategies optimized by customer value through the Identify, Acquire, Develop, and Retain customer lifecycles (IADR). This position will define strict governance framework for the use of customer data through all marketing channels. This role is tasked with defining customer-centric KPIs, leading to the creation of and reporting of, measurable value.
- Understand customers and their expectations. Communicates to banner and corporate leadership customer expectations to inform strategy. Disseminates insights to enable positioning of corporate resources – product, marketing, and infrastructure, to meet expectations. Lead customer analysis, interpret customer KPIs, develop strategy optimized by customer value in each of their phases of engagement, and teach the organization these customer-centric insights while facilitating the adoption of customer-centric marketing strategies globally. Leads segmentation strategy for campaign orchestration.
- With direct staff and through support from the Data Organization lead the development of Customer-Centric KPIs that illustrate customer value through the IADR phases of customer engagement. Collaborates with Brand Leadership globally to adopt these goals as a foundation for Marketing financial targets. Define requirements for reporting and dashboarding of these KPIs.
- Leads technical backlog for customer segmentation and requirements for segment activation across media channels.
- Maintains subject matter expertise in campaign orchestration, advanced media channel integration and, campaign execution across digital marketing channels.
- Develop specific strategies to optimize customer value at each phase of IADR, Directs the creation of segments, orchestration of campaigns, and proves efficacy thorough Test, Control, & Hold-out methodologies.
- Tracks and analyzes the results of marketing programs and recommends actions to maximize customer value based on the on quantifiable incremental changes to customer equity. Develop regular communications (meetings, newsletters, etc.) to share best practices with Brand Marketing and COE teams. Devises and teaches the stake-holder community new and useful metrics that effectively appraise the health of Foot Locker’s customer base as well as its long-term profit and growth trajectory.
- Responsible for creation and management of customer value test backlog. Works across corporation building consensus on customer value testing priorities.
- Define and ensure adherence to customer data governance framework for marketing campaign orchestration. Specifically, responsible for compliance with corporate customer data privacy policies through all campaign execution.
- Performs product management for the ongoing development, maintenance, and application of Foot Locker’s eCLV model and its applications.
- Establishes themselves as senior customer-centricity evangelist achieving identification and adoption of industry best practices in optimizing marginal contribution from each customer relationship.
- Stays apprised of the current state-of-the-art customer-centric practices and predictive modeling integrates recent advances in the field into existing processes and reports.
- Works closely with internal data and IS&T teams to ensure those project requirements are accurately captured and used to create and deploy data products.
- Oversees a Senior Customer Lifecycle Analyst; responsible for identifying and proposing a customer engagement strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree. Concentration in Statistics, Finance, Operations Research, Applied Math, Computer Science or related field from an accredited university or college preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of Direct Marketing experience, preferably in a Retail or Consumer Service industry.
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Basic Knowledge of advanced statistics, data manipulation, and research methods preferred
- Basic knowledge of statistical programming languages such as R preferred and Python a plus.
- Familiarity/experience with digital marketing concepts including conversion rate optimization, A/B testing, SEO, SEM, Email, and other direct response media are preferred
- Creative thinking and exceptional analytical skills coupled with a solid business foundation and the ability to multi-task.
- An innovative and positive attitude with the ability to quickly establish rapport and build productive relationships with subordinates, superiors, and peers.
- Must have a strong interest in “figuring out” solutions to problems.
- Highly analytical with the ability to associate specific ROI’s on any implemented initiatives
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, both locally and remotely
- Keen understanding of privacy laws, pertaining to database management and marketing campaigns
This Position can be based out of our NYC, Chicago or Bradenton, FL office.Foot Locker, Inc.2019-10-06New York NY 10001 330 West 34th Street