October 15, 2018
Eastbay, a leading supplier of athletic footwear and apparel, is searching for an Inside Team Sales Manager to have ownership of all Inside Sales and Support departments, orchestrating the direction necessary to meet and exceed sales, profit and operational expectations.
Some responsibilities of the Inside Team Sales Manager include:
-Oversight of 3 to 5 leadership positions and 40 to 50 employees in a multi-channel inside sales and support team, including; inbound sales, key account team, bulk/corporate sales and customer support representatives.
-Create and lead B2B marketing initiatives to ensure revenue and operational goals are met.
-Suggest and implement improvements in the sales operations process utilizing CRM tools.
-Empower entire associate/supervisory staff in the ongoing evolution of the sales process that align with divisional growth strategies.
-Utilize Business Intelligence, daily sales and operational reporting to provide feedback, coaching, and training to leadership, sales and support associates to develop behaviors to improve the customer experience while increasing sales/profit.
-Work with Purchasing, Marketing and Circulation to execute a strategy to improve cost of marketing.
-Analyze sales results and metrics to ensure proper training and staffing is in place to achieve goals.
-Engage in customer escalations that cannot be resolved by leadership team.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and at least two years related sales and management experience. Minimum two years experience in a Team or volume sales environment also necessary. Strong CRM and Microsoft Office skills required. Excellent written and verbal skills required.Eastbay2018-11-3Wausau WI 54401
October 12, 2018
KEY ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER
Minnetonka is seeking a detail orientated, articulate and enthusiastic salesperson to join our in-house sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a 70+ year old private company that has vast national and international distribution. The brands include Minnetonka, Private Label and Licensee Brands Sperry and Hush Puppies.
In this new position, you will sell and manage key accounts while working closely with upper management. You will be expected to stay on top of trends in the marketplace to ensure the product’s competitive position, as well as partner with current accounts to develop seasonal plans with retail buyers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Manage intake of orders and work with buyers on all necessary follow up items.
- Proof orders and EDI’s sent by buyers to ensure details are accurate.
- Provide all applicable product information to accounts including but not limited to new product cost & delivery and special product opportunities.
- Proactively assess customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and grow opportunities within current accounts.
- Coordinate the company’s resources in logistics, customer service, credit and management in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- Collaborate with upper management on strategically opening new national accounts.
- Responsible for on boarding of new customers.
- Maintain weekly recaps of key account selling reports for tracking of sales and historical reference and updating of key account on-order reports as needed.
- Communicate crucial sales information with Marketing Department to help elevate brand.
- Attend relevant national trade shows including but not limited to FFANY (NYC, 2x per year) and Platform (Las Vegas, 2x per year).
- Set up show appointments with relevant accounts.
- Travel to accounts at their headquarters to present new lines and/or develop buy plan.
- Be familiar with industry trends in the marketplace.
- Provide sales input during product development process
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of footwear key account work experience, corporate retail and/or wholesale experience is preferred.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- A willingness to step in to get the job done.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Outlook, Word and Power Point).
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Flexibility in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Strong work ethic, high energy level, good team player.
- Highly self-motivated with positive outlook.
- This position requires domestic travel approximately 40% of the time.
- This position requires living in Minneapolis, Minnesota area.
Minnetonka Moccasin Company, Inc.
1113 East Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55414Minnetonka Moccasin Company2018-11-3Minneapolis MN 55414 1113 East Hennepin Avenue
October 3, 2018
Camper Footwear — Independent Sales Representative
Seeking passionate,resourceful, perceptive, dependable and driven salesperson who will be responsible for Midwest Region, Men Women and Kids line, Boutiques and Independent Retailers Only
Big Potential Earnings
Assists retailers with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
Becomes actively involved in a new retailer’s sales orientation and sales training programs.
Acts as a resource to retailers in contract opportunities and proposals.
Assists retailers with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for contract accounts.
Door to door sales
Attends trade shows.
Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining retailers and assisting retailers in attaining new accounts.
Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided.
Answers questions from retailers and handles complaints.
Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Independent Sales Person
This position requires up to at least 60% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Required Education and Experience
At least three years of field sales experience.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Sales experience in the fashion industry
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Must provide any permissible documents to establish identity or work authorization during the employment verification process.
Must submit disclosure and authorization to a background release
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
email@example.comCamper2018-11-17Chicago IL 60463 1208 Cypress Lane