IT BEGAN WITH A FLIP-FLOP. But not just any flip-flop. A sandal that revolutionized the industry, bringing biomechanical support to a quintessential summer staple. From these humble beginnings in Australia to the bustling San Francisco Bay Area, Vionic has grown from a fledgling business to a global footwear brand. We’re bringing together style and science and reimagining the look of supportive footwear.
Vionic has been named a 2018 Gallup Great Workplace Award Winner, and is the only company recognized in the fashion and retail sector. Vionic is one of just 39 companies globally to receive the prestigious award, which celebrates companies that achieve exceptional performance by creating a culture of high-reaching employee engagement. Gallup has rated Vionic among the top 2% of all companies based on “Employee Engagement” exceeding the national average by 65 percentage points. We are also officially certified and recognized as a Marin/Bay Area/California Green Business.
About the Position
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self motivated Accounts Receivable (AR) Manager to join our Accounting Team. Our highly detail oriented AR Manager will supervise the process of accounts receivable transactions including: invoicing, cash application, account reconciliation, resolution of discrepancies and communication with customers. A main responsibility will be to manage the credit granting process and assessment of customer credit worthiness.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Manage Accounts Receivable for KEY Accounts and top 75 Accounts.
- Implement, maintain and update credit extenion procedures and corporate credit policy.
- Evaluate all credit applications and recommend appropriate extention of credit.
- Approve and continuously monitor credit worthiness of new and current accounts and adjust accordingly.
- Audit delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectible to ensure maximum efforts have been taken before assigning account to collections agency. Timely AR Insurance Past Due Reporting – Claim filing.
- Coordinate with internal departments to resolve customer short pays, billing disputes and chargebacks.
- Oversee responsibilities of AR clerk(s) and 3rd party collections team.
- Establish and implement procedures to achieve monthly collection goals; monitor collection activities and assist when appropriate.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 5 years previous experience in similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate team.
- Strong skills in Excel, experience with accounting software systems, basic skills in standard office software such as Word, Outlook, etc. are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP system and Power BI is preferred.
- Certified Credit & Risk Analyst (CCRA) certification, preferred.
- Ability to identify and solve problems efficiently, utilizing sound decision making.
- Industry knowledge of footwear/consumer goods, preferred.
About How We Take Care of Our People:
With over 150 employees worldwide, Vionic offers a number of programs to support employees both within and outside the workplace. Instilling wellness as a company priority, Vionic covers 100% of the cost of each full-time employee’s premium, provides 100% paid LTD, AD&D and Life, sponsors quarterly wellness events, and a fitness reimbursement program. Vionic also offers a generous amount of PTO, shared premiums for dental and vision, and a 401K retirement plan with employer match. Employee perks include fresh organic snacks and juices, free shoes each season, company-wide subsidized meals and celebrations abound, including Australia Day! And of course, you will receive a seriously deep discount on our products because you will want more!