Ascent is an Australian footwear brand currently sold in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the UK.
We started with a sporting shoe heritage and have taken this technology into categories of footwear that have not previously had this type of comfort and support: School, Business, Walking, Work and Safety shoes.
Ascent offers a number of unique selling points for an Independent Sales Agent:
- First time to the USA market
- Male & Female,Senior, Youth and Junior
- Multiple categories:Work,Running,Walking,Safety,Cross Training, Business, School, Sandals
- A range of shoes that can be sold in different sizes between left and right feet at no extra cost or as individual shoes at half the retail price point.
For more information on Ascent, the following link provides a brand introduction video:
- Establish new accounts in set territory
- Sell and promote the sale of all products in the Ascent USA range
- Travel within a set territory making presentations, sales and service appointments
- Make sure product and marketing materials are merchandised professionally in all retail accounts
- Attend and exhibit Ascent and regional trade shows
- Identify market opportunities/threats and communicate with corporate office
- Minimum 2 years Independent Sales Agent experience
- Strong understanding and experience of USA Footwear industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task with good time management
- Solid computer skills: all Microsoft applications
This is a commission- based position.