Eastbay is looking for a Marketing Strategist for our Running Category. The best fit will be someone who has a passion for sneaker culture and knows the ins and outs of running gear. This position requires candidates with creative problem solving skills who feel comfortable in a flexible and fast paced team environment.
Other duties include:
- Assisting in the development of multi-channel category marketing plans. Translating plans into campaign-based creative briefs and guiding channel teams on execution.
- Setting campaign KPIs to reach overall category sales goals. Reporting on KPIs throughout each campaign, and provides key learnings and insights.
- Directing content of multi-channel materials.
- Participating in the creation of the story board and shot list for category or athlete photo shoots.
- Directing category and athlete photo shoots.
- Serving as the category / product expert on all shoots. Representing the company with professionalism.
- Coordinating development and delivery of creative assets through collaboration with other departments.
- Working closely with business units to become familiar with products and consumers in order to develop appropriate methods for communicating to the target.
- Reviewing market research and internal reports to keep up to date on category sales and goals.
- Understanding category demographics and staying current with marketing/merchandising trends.
- Developing new multi-channel opportunities in marketing the Eastbay brand and their assigned category. (Ex: grass roots events, ads, vendor opportunities, videos, tests, etc.)
- Proofing marketing materials for category customer authenticity, accuracy, and consistency across channels.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- Knowledge and passion for our product
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- At least 1 year experience / background in retail or eCommerce
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- A strong artistic and conceptual thinking ability
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%