Camper — Independent Sales Representative
This position is responsible for Midwest Region, Men Women and Kids line, Boutiques and Independent Retailers Only
- Assists retailers with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Becomes actively involved in a new retailer’s sales orientation and sales training programs.
- Acts as a resource to retailers in contract opportunities and proposals.
- Assists retailers with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for contract accounts.
- Attends trade shows.
- Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining retailers and assisting retailers in attaining new accounts.
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided.
- Answers questions from retailers and handles complaints.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Presentation Skills.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Independent Sales Person
This position requires up to at least 60% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Required Education and Experience
- At least three years of field sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Sales experience in the fashion industry
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Must provide any permissible documents to establish identity or work authorization during the employment verification process.
Must submit disclosure and authorization to a background release
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.