Product Line Coordinator – Footwear
IT BEGAN WITH A FLIP-FLOP. But not just any flip-flop. A sandal that revolutionized the industry, bringing biomechanical support to a quintessential summer staple. From these humble beginnings in Australia to the bustling San Francisco Bay Area, Vionic has grown from a fledgling business to a global footwear brand. We’re bringing together style and science and reimagining the look of supportive footwear.
Vionic has been named a 2018 Gallup Great Workplace Award Winner, and is the only company recognized in the fashion and retail sector. Vionic is one of just 39 companies globally to receive the prestigious award, which celebrates companies that achieve exceptional performance by creating a culture of high-reaching employee engagement. Gallup has rated Vionic among the top 2% of all companies based on “Employee Engagement” exceeding the national average by 65 percentage points. We are also officially certified and recognized as a Marin/Bay Area/California Green Business.
In a Nutshell
At Vionic, our Product Line Coordinator will work under the direction of the Product Line Manager, assisting them in all day to day responsibilities that support the product creation process. You will also support the relationship between the PLM and Design/Development teams, collaborating with them to take our shoes from concept to commercialization. Your ‘OCD-like’ (no judgement) attention to detail and organization prowess will come in handy as you keep accurate/complete records of all products, and maintain seasonal samples. You will be the go-to person for all details pertaining to your specific footwear category, and communicate all information to internal and external team members in a professional and timely manner.
What You’ll Love Doing:
- Maintain accurate and timely entry of seasonal product files in PLM following deadlines on the product calendar.
- Support Internal teams with all information regarding seasonal product (sizing, materials, colors, changes, drops, etc.) including marketing team for catalogue publication. Issue seasonal product recaps as needed.
- Maintain presentable showroom with accurate samples.
- Assist in preparation for shoe shows and customer presentations, ensuring availability of key samples and accurate line sheets.
- Support the relationship between the PLM and Design/Development teams and regularly collaborate with them from concept to commercialization.
- Review sales reports, market data and trends, and other research as requested to assist PLMs in creating brand-right product guidance. Compile sales reports and present findings to PLMs.
- Develop line building skills and learn product development process through assisting PLM from concept to commercialization.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook), required. Adobe Illustrator skills preferred.
- Desire to grow a career in footwear product creation.
- Ability to read and analyze sales reports.
- 1+ years of experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and maintain productivity
- Have a “can do” positive attitude and be a flexible team player.
- Extremely detailed and have superior organizational and prioritization skills. You would make Marie Kondo proud.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment that requires strong communication.
- Industry knowledge and previous footwear experience is preferred.
How We Take Care of Our People:
We offer a fun and dynamic workplace with a robust benefits package that currently includes: 100% paid medical premium for employees, dental, vision, 401K retirement plan with employer match, Long Term Disability, Life, and a generous amount of PTO. Fresh organic fruit and juices, wellness challenges, and celebrations abound, including Australia Day! You receive free shoes each season, and receive a seriously deep discount on our products, because you will want more!