Since 1898, Consolidated Shoe Company, a leading fashion footwear company, has relentlessly pursued new styles and reinvented footwear classics for the modern woman. Coupling the strengths of the world’s most recognized shoe designers with in-depth research into the needs of the market, CSC continues to be an innovator in the footwear industry. We are looking for exceptional individuals who exude fresh insight and want to thrive in a fun, entrepreneurial culture.
The CSC independent contractor sales executive is constantly providing outstanding customer support by selling to and managing independent and major shoe retailer accounts, with the goal of increasing volume and product distribution. This territory covers the Lower Midwest on behalf keystone brand OTBT (Off The Beaten Track) and artisan brand Naked Feet.
Rep works remote from the lower midwest: KS, MO, OK, AR, LA, TX.
The sales executive will:
- Manage and service customer relationships and increase product sales and reach goals
- Extensively travel visiting independent and large retailers, plus attend and represent at industry trade shows, regional shows, retailer events and sales meetings
- Achieve or exceed sales targets
- Prospect, qualify and develop new business relationships by networking and cold calling
- Coordinate with Consolidated office to gain sales support and function as a team
- Present the line utilizing trend presentation and explaining product features and benefits
- Analyze, recommend and influence inventory levels with customers and provide style feedback and flow to present a balanced product mix
- Enhance visual presentation and confirm merchandising is properly exhibited
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Adept at working and thriving in teams
- Ability to travel extensively (60-80%) throughout the territory
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for women’s fashion
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Strong servant leadership and customer service mentality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical capability and attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter that manages customer relationships and follows-up accordingly
- Continuous improvement mindset with strength in solving problems innovatively
- Proficient in use of computers and software (Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, CRM Software, etc)
Consolidated Shoe Company provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.