Foot Locker, Inc. is a retailer of shoes and apparel, operating through two segments: Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The Company is an athletic footwear and apparel retailer, which include businesses, such as:Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, Runners Point, Sidestep and SIX:02. The Direct-to-Customers segment is multi-branded and sells directly to customers through Internet and mobile sites and catalogs. The Direct-to-Customers segment operates the Websites for eastbay.com, final-score.com, eastbayteamsales.com and sp24.com. Additionally, this segment includes the Websites, both desktop and mobile, aligned with the brand names of its store banners (footlocker.com, ladyfootlocker.com, six02.com kidsfootlocker.com, champssports.com, footaction.com, footlocker.ca, footlocker.eu, runnerspoint.com and sidestep-shoes.com).
**On-line portfolio with links to websites you have designed is a must when applying.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who will create end-to-end designs for the Footlocker Inc. digital experience. You will be responsible for all aspects of the mobile web experience, from creating high-level user flows to detailed wireframes with annotation.
The Senior UX Designer should be a creative problem solver, be able to articulate requirements into elegant designs, and have the ability to manage multiple projects. You should have a track record of building engaging user experiences for responsive web sites, with a clear understanding of what it means to be mobile first.The ideal candidate will have experience across many user-centered design disciplines and is highly knowledgeable about the latest interaction and design standards.
- A/BS Degree in Interaction Design, HCI or similar fields
- 3-5 years minimum experience in UX design for consumer-facing Internet company. E-commerce experience preferred
- Experience solving complex UX challenges, creating user journey, task flows, and annotated wireframes.
- Experience in creating interactive prototypes to support A/B testing or usability testings.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Plays well with others and can collaborate with UX researchers, product managers, engineers, writers and other designers
- Empathetic and inquisitive, with a positive attitude and openness to collaboration
- Communicates effectively across all levels of the organization, from engineering to management
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CS, Axure, or similar tools
- Potential Candidates need to show examples of both responsive web and mobile app design.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in usability testing and customer research experience is a huge plus
- Experience with analytical tools and A|B testing methodologies is a plus