At Eastbay we use our tremendous buying power to offer sports teams the most models, sizes, colors, inventory and brands of anyone in the business. The Eastbay Team Sales Marketing Supervisor is responsible for coordinating all marketing related to the Eastbay Team Sales brand, products, and services through various channels (catalog, web sites, digital, social media, email, events, and promotions).
Some responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with leaders to assess productivity and return on investments of marketing collateral. Recommend and implement enhancements as appropriate.
- Supervising Team merchandisers and graphic designers.
- Coordinating with direct reports and internal resources to plan, develop, schedule, proof, and implement all Team Sales collateral (catalog, web pages, ads, emails).
- Developing and implement plans for integration of new promotions, programs, and processes to help drive Team Sales growth.
- Providing timely and accurate status updates on projects to appropriate team members and management.
- Directing the content of creative multi-channel materials, including web site content, email strategy and cadence, social media postings, communication to reps, and other opportunities.
- Implementing vendor proposals, partnership opportunities, offers, or other actionable items with external partners as directed.
- Reviewing market research and internal reports to stay current of category sales and goals, external trends, and competitor marketing.
- Conducting Team Marketing introductory training for all new Team Sales associates. Coordinate the maintenance of current training guides, request templates, process documents, and other internal Team Sales resources as appropriate.
To be a successful Team Sales Marketing Coordinator, you must be:
- Confident with marketing abilities
- Very detailed, organized and deadline driven
- Professional and self-managed
- Passionate and knowledgeable of Sports
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing with at least 2 years related experience or training and previous supervisory experience.